Homeopathic remedies work very well in many minor injuries; the objective of educating the layperson about these remedies is to cut household expenses on costly and needless medications. The homeopathic kit is all about PATIENT EMPOWERMENT OR HEALTH FACILITATION.
As a matter of convention, to make therapy simple, all the Homeopathic remedies selected are in the 30 C potency and the pills are of 30 size and the uniform recommendation for common ailments is 3 globules to be put under the tongue 3 to 4 times per day.
Some useful Homeopathic remedies for minor injuries:
(1) Arnica. It is a number one remedy for accidents, shock, injuries, and bruising. This remedy is useful in conditions of injuries, falls, blows and contusions. This remedy acts like a prophylactic to prevent pus-forming infections. It is useful in arresting bleeding after tooth extraction; it accelerates the healing of the gums and eliminates inflammation. This remedy eases pain after fractures. It is useful to control shock and prevent soreness after surgery.
(2) Calendula. It is a useful remedy for healing wounds. It is useful as a topical cream in low potency. Quickly seals wounds, so make sure wound is completely clean before use.
(3) Hypericum. It is a useful remedy for injuries to nerves. Pains are sharp and shooting. It is useful for pain after a dental injection.
(4) Apis. It is a useful remedy for bites and stings. It helps reduce redness, pain and swelling.
(5) Ledum. It is a great remedy for puncture wounds. It is also useful for animal and insect bites. Some Homeopaths believe that along with Hypericum, a useful remedy for preventing Tetanus.
I must advise the reader that this kit should not replace your doctor. It is something like a first aid kit for minor ailments and I would encourage patients to consult their physician as soon as there is no improvement of the medical condition.