The methods and energies of Shamballa Multidimensional Healing were given to John Armitage, also known as Dr. Hari Das by St. Germaine in a channeling. Shamballa is made up of three divine energies that are Reiki, which is the Life Force Energy, the Mahatma I AM Presence and the Christ Consciousness which is energy shared by the Ascended Masters. The frequency of Shamballa MDH is said to be very similar to Reiki but it has been described as being ‘the next’ step in the Reiki healing evolution.
This ancient energy system works on the multidimensional levels as each person is more than three dimensional and so Shamballa heals the many different etheric bodies such as the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual bodies, getting to the core of pain and disease. Shamballa Healing balances and brings each of the etheric bodies into alignment and harmony. Shamballa is a type of energy healing similar to Reiki. It has been called “The Complete System of Reiki” because it includes 352 symbols in the entirety.
Benefits of Shamballa Healing:
During a Shamballa MDH session, the energy is guided by divine conscious to where it needs to go in order to bring therapeutic relief.
- it reduces stress
• it reduces emotional pain
• Balances and cleanses the Chakras
• Relieves insomnia
• Helps correct eating and metabolic disorders
• It helps in the aches and pain of Fibromyalgia
• It is found to be useful in migraines and headaches
• It corrects Irritable bowel syndrome and constipation
• It is useful in Arthritis and gout
• It is said to be useful for correcting Past life traumas
• Unhealthy habits
• it is said to correct DNA functioning
• Enables the precipitant to get in touch with their I AM Presence
• Facilitates in opening channels with the Ascended Masters
Shamballa Multidimensional Energy Healing Training involves attunements during which subjects go into a state of meditation and the energies and symbols of Shamballa Multidimensional Energy Healing are transferred to them. Shamballa Healing is an Alternative therapy and should not replace conventional orthodox systems of medicine.